Public Sessions are open to skaters of all ages. Come with your friends, family or just enjoy the session on your own and circle the ice while listening to the latest pop tunes. It’s a great time for skaters of all ages and experience.
Check our Public Session schedule (below) then come to the rink, enter through the lobby and pay for your admission (and rental skates if you need them) at our cashier windows in the Main Office. We hope to see everyone on the ice.
Online Registration required for Evening Public Sessions. Click to register.
Public Session Fees
- $8 Weekday general admission
- $12 Weekend general admission
- $6 Senior admission (65 and over), weekdays only
- $6 Skate rental at all times
- $.75 Coin operated lockers
SKATERS AND SPECTATORS ASSUME ALL RISKS AND DANGER OF PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ADMISSION TO WORLD ICE ARENA, INCLUDING – BUT NOT LIMITED TO – BEING INJURED BY ICE SKATES, ICE SKATERS, SPECTATORS OR OBJECTS IN AND AROUND THE RINK AND IN THE BUILDING.
• Payment receipts are needed to obtain skates at the skate rental desk. They cannot be reprinted if lost or misplaced.
• Date-stamped wristbands must be shown at rink door prior to ice admittance. Date checked at entry.
• World Ice Arena is not responsible for accidents. Skaters skate at their own risk.
• Skaters must purchase public session wristbands, and must affix them to wrists for visible inspection at any time.
• No running, horseplay, or unruly behavior.
• No stick or puck play allowed on ice.
• No food or beverages allowed on ice.
• No gum chewing allowed on ice.
• No smoking on ice or in the building.
• While on the ice, no talking on cellphones and no use of portable electronic devices, ie., cameras, iPods, Blackberries, etc.
• Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is prohibited.
• Pass or overtake carefully. Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
• No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off ice.
• No more than two people may skate together.
• No one is permitted on ice without skates.
• Please use caution entering and exiting the ice.
• When not on ice, walking while skate wearing is permitted only on rubber surfaces.
• While on ice, skaters must move in directions indicated by rink guards.
• No video or photography permitted.
• While on ice, skaters are not allowed to carry children or items such as cameras, handbags, etc.
• Skaters and spectators must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
• Exits must be kept clear at all times,
• No dogs or pets of any kind permitted on ice.
• Malicious incidents or destruction must be reported to the management or guards immediately.
• No one allowed on ice during resurfacing.
• Throwing snowballs or objects of any kind is prohibited.
• All skaters age 14 and under must be supervised at all times by their parent or guardian.
• Management is not responsible for personal items stolen or left within or near rink or building.
• Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the ice or the building at any time for any reason.
• We do not allow outside food or drinks in the facility.
• Backward skating, spins and jumps are prohibited on a public session.
• Speed skates are prohibited on a public session.
• Socks must be worn at all times when using rental skates.
• SKATING CONDITIONS MAY NOT ALWAYS BE PERFECT.
• BEWARE OF SOFT SPOTS, ROUGH EDGES, WATER PUDDLES OR OTHER HAZARDS.
• ALWAYS SKATE ACCORDING TO PREVAILING CONDITIONS AND RINK GUARDS ADVICE.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF ALL CLAIMS BY PERSONS ENTERING THIS FACILITY
The Participant and/or their parent(s) or guardian understands, acknowledges, and agrees that ice skating is an inherently dangerous and physically demanding activity. Participating skater assumes full responsibility for any risk of injury, property damage, or death while participating in activities at this
Participant and/or their parent(s) or guardian hereby waive any and all claims including, but not limited to, bodily injury including death and property damage they may have against World Ice Arena, and all sponsors of the ice rink establishment and their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers arising out of Participant’s use of the ice skating rink and all surrounding areas,
Participants and/or their parent(s) or guardians hereby release and hold harmless World Ice Arena and Ice Rink Events, and all sponsors of the ice rink establishment and their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers from any and all liability for any loss, damage, or expense that the Participants or their respective heirs, assigns and legal representatives may suffer as a result of Participant’s use of the ice skating rink, from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to, negligence or breach of contract on the part of World Ice Arena and Ice Rink Events, and all sponsors of the ice rink establishment, in the operation, supervision, design. maintenance, or condition of the ice surface, or of the ice rink and all
Participant agrees to abide by the “Rink Rules and Guidelines”, as posted within the ice rink area, for the use of the skating rink and will follow the instructions of the operating staff of the rink. Failure to follow these codes of conduct may result in the termination of Participant’s use of the ice skating rink, the rental ice skates, and the surrounding areas without refund.
Participant permits World Ice Arena to use any photographs, videotapes, recordings or any other records taken while on the ice skating rink premises for publicity, advertising, or any other legitimate purpose.
By purchasing an admission ticket and/or entering the ice rink area, you are aware that ice skating involves certain inherent risks which may cause serious injury or death. You freely volunteer to participate, and accept all known and unknown risks while in the ice rink facility. Further, you release the Ice rink, its
owners. its sponsors, Its operators, and its equipment suppliers against any claims and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, or expense you may incur.
—World Ice Arena
Ice Cut Schedule: Click to see our ice cut schedule
Wristbands must be worn in order to be admitted to the ice. Purchase receipts must be shown at the skate rental desk in order to get the skates you’ve rented. No replacements. No exceptions.
Please be sure of your purchase. We do not offer credits, transfers or refunds for any reason. No exceptions.
Missed activities, reservations or sessions of any kind cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, credited or refunded for any reason (including due to COVID-19 and/or quarantining) unless cancelled by World Ice Arena. Your registration or purchase guarantees you a space in the session regardless of your attendance.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.