Youth and adult hockey players can work on skating and hockey skills or bring your coach for a lesson.
*Unless otherwise noted, Stick n’ Puck sessions are all ages*
During Stick n’ Puck sessions, you can:
• Work on your stick handling
• Master skating
• Improve your passing and shooting
• Hire a coach for a private hockey lesson
$25 per session
Goalie Policy: To ensure fairness, we have instituted a new policy: Goalies will pay a $25 deposit, refunded to your card with proof of intention to goal tend upon arrival at the rink.
Guest Coaching: Fill out a Guest Coach Authorization Form. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Stick n’ Puck House Rules:
• Be aware of the players around you
• Bumpers are not allowed on the ice
• No more than 2 skaters are permitted in a semi-private lesson
• No organized games
• Allow goalies time to recover from saves before shooting
• Do not shoot while another player is in front of or behind the net
• Pick up the pucks, replace them in the puck bucket and leave the ice as soon as the Zamboni doors open
*Full equipment required*
Please be sure of your purchase!
Missed activities, reservations, or sessions of any kind cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, credited, or refunded for any reason (including due to COVID-19 and/or quarantining) unless canceled by City Ice Pavilion. Your registration guarantees you a space in the sessions regardless of your attendance.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
All pay-as-you-go programs require online pre-registration before you arrive at the rink.
Click here to register!
For more information about Stick n’ Puck and our schedules, please contact: